Graphics / Illustrations Permissions
To download and reproduce the Bright Futures graphics/illustrations (non-photographic images) that appear below, you must submit an official request in writing on your organization's letterhead. Permission to use Bright Futures photographs cannot be granted.
The following stipulations must be met before NCEMCH can consider granting permission to reproduce graphics/illustrations:
1. Permission to reproduce or adapt is nonexclusive and limited to one-time use. Permission must be requested again for any subsequent use of the material (including subsequent editions, revisions, and any new electronic uses).
2. The graphics/illustrations will be used to promote Bright Futures content and philosophy.
3. The graphics/illustrations will be used in the context of their original Bright Futures topic area (e.g., graphics taken from Bright Futures in Practice: Nutrition will be used only to illustrate Bright Futures Nutrition material), except: five illustrations from Bright Futures: Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents are available for general use.
4. NCEMCH must approve final use of graphics/illustrations upon receipt of a final copy of the publication before it goes to press. NCEMCH will check that the credit line is correct and that the graphics/illustrations have been used appropriately.
5. NCEMCH will receive two copies of all publications that include reproduced graphics/illustrations.
Download Instructions: Click on the thumbnail(s) of the desired image(s) below to download a zipped file of the image(s).